Product: Crown 14″ Pipe Wrench
- Size: 14″ (450 mm)
- Max clamping diameter: 50 mm
- Mobile jaw drop-forged with high quality carbon steel
- Inactivate treatment
- Body material: Fully forged CR-MO steel
- Black finish and polish
- Solid rivet
- Heavy-duty pipe wrench with sturdy cast-iron body protects the tool from damage in harsh conditions. Fully forged CR-MO steel floating jaw allows for quick adjustments and provides outstanding strength.
- The strength of a professional pipe wrench provides considerable durability and ease of use.
- Drop forged and heat treated jaws in high quality steel resist distortion or breakage, offer professional enhanced durability and maximum torque.
- The teeth are sharp, high hardness and wear resistance. It can grip pipes securely and tightly.
- The I-beam handle’s wide design provides excellent weight distribution for a better bite than traditional wrenches.